GRE08 JD Macdonald Grab Rail & Backrest Attachment -Disable compliant
Grab Rail SSS 40 Degrees 700 x 880 mm Back rest Attachment (used with dropped arm back rest)
- Grab Rail SSS40 degreee 700 x 880 mm back rest attachement
- To be used in conjunction with JD MacDonald's Dropped Arm Back Rests for new project applications
- Fully welded construction, finished in satin stainless steel finish to promote durability, reliability
- Attaches to the arm of the Dropped Arm Back Rests known as PBR35A and PBR35ASS respectively
- Designed for the safety, security and convenience of the physically disabled.
- Strong Ø75 fixing flanges
- Easy to install on most building surfaces
- Grab Rails provide flush mounting cover flanges on fully welded tube ends. This results in a single structural unit that is designed to give maximum strength, security and user confidence to support greater loads
- Attractive stainless steel cover plates to conceal the flange and fixings
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!